Reinhardt University Campus Maps and Directions
Reinhardt University Main Campus Map (Waleska, Ga.)
Also includes the Falany Performing Arts Center and the Funk Heritage Center
Beginning Jan. 5, 2019, students, faculty and staff will have more parking options on campus at Reinhardt.
The University Cabinet has approved changes to the University Zone Parking Policy opening the parking facilities at the Falany Performing Arts Center, University Theater and James and Sis Brown Athletic Center to anyone with a valid Reinhardt University parking permit.
Zones, which include commuter, residence hall, and faculty and staff parking, will apply and will be enforced 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Residential Parking Zones – Residential students will continue to be assigned a specific parking zone based on their residential hall assignment. This being a “walkable” campus, all residents will need to park in assigned areas only, even when visiting residents in buildings other than their own.
- Commuter Parking Zones – Commuting students will remain in assigned parking lots within commuter parking zones, which are restricted for use by vehicles with the appropriate commuter permits.
- Faculty/Staff Parking Zones – Faculty and Staff should park in faculty/staff reserved parking spots.
- Athletic/FPAC/Theatre Parking Zones – To support both academic and athletic programming and studies, the Gravel, Gym, Falany and Theater lots will be considered OPEN parking for all (faculty, staff, residential and commuter students). This will allow students to access the distant areas with vehicles in the dark hours, ensuring safety is maintained.
- The Isherwood Fieldhouse parking is strictly enforced for faculty and staff parking only.
Anyone wishing to park on campus must have a valid parking permit, which can be obtained from the Office of Public Safety located in the lower level of East Apartments. Questions should be directed to Public Safety at 770.720.5789.